Labuan Bajo/Airport – Padar Island – Komodo Island – Manta Point – Pink Beach – Kanawa Island
Pick up at Hotel and drive to Harbor, then get on Boat to:
- PADAR ISLAND is the third largest island in Komodo National Park. It is located in the south central of the park, between Komodo and Rinca Island. In the past, Padar was one of the islands in Komodo National Park where there were dragons live. Along with the illegal hunting activities by human being, they are slowly disappeared and almost unable to see them anymore, even once. Nowadays, the island remains empty with no dragons. However, other wild animals such as wild boars are still around daily. In this Island you can do snorkeling and swimming and go trekking to see the wonderful view of Komodo National Park.
- Komodo Island is the largest Island in Komodo National Park, here is the main of home Komodo dragon. Beside that this Island also has many kinds of animals and birds.
- Pink Beach is the most famous beach among the beaches in Komodo National Park due to the color of sands is pink, and provides a great underwater view.
- Manta Point, the place where could go snorkeling and stay close with the giant manta.
- Kanawa Island, one of the famous spot beyond Komodo National Park. The Island has beautiful beaches with a spectacular underwater view.
|KOMODO 1 DAY TOUR by SPEED BOAT|
|TOUR CODE||KA 02||PRICE||CALL|
|DURATION||1 DAY||MIN BOOKING||2 People|
- Speed Boat
- Lunch Box
- Snorkeling gears
- Mineral Water
- Transfer in/out
- Local Guide
- Entrance fee for Komodo National Park IDR 500.000/Person
- Personal Needs
- Flight Ticket
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo
- Alcohol or soft drink
- Personal needs