|KOMODO WAE REBO TOUR 8D/7N
(Diving, Snorkeling, and Trekking)
|TOUR CODE||KT 08||PRICE|
|DURATION||8 DAYS||MIN BOOKING||2 PERSONS|
Pick up Airport drop to La Prima Hotel in Labuan Bajo, Flores.At 19.00 pm dinner at Tree Top Restaurant.
Komodo Tour 3 Days 3 Nights (trekking ,Diving ,and Snorkeling)
Pick up at Hotel at.08.00 and drop to Harbor then get on Boat to Rinca Island, It takes about 2 hours.
- RINCA ISLAND we go hiking in open savanna and you can see many kinds of animals like water buffalo, monkey, Komodo dragon, eagle and many others animal. After that we continue to Padar Island.PADAR ISLAND is the third largest island in the Komodo National Park. It is located in the south central of the park, between Komodo and Rinca Island. In the past, Padar was one of the island in Komodo where there were dragons live. Along with the illegal hunting activities by human being, they are slowly disappeared and almost unable to see them anymore, even once. Nowadays, the island remains empty with no dragons. However, other wild animals such as wild boars are still around daily. In this Island you can do snorkeling and swimming and do trekking for see the wonderful view of Komodo National Park
- Stay overnight on Board.
- KOMODO ISLAND is the largest Island in Komodo National Park, here is the main of home Komodo dragon. Beside that this Island also has many kinds of animals and birds.
- PINK BEACH is the most famous beach among the beaches in Komodo National Park due to the color of sands is pink, and provides a great underwater view, It’s a best spot for Diving and snorkeling.MANTA POINT, the place where we go Diving and snorkeling and stay close with the giant manta.
- GILI LABA ISLAND, located in the north of Komodo Island with a spectacular under water view, it’s a spot for Diving and snorkeling.
- Stay overnight on Board
- GILI LABA, early morning we go trekking to the top of the Island while enjoy the sunrise and the spectacular view of Komodo National Park and beyond.
- KANAWA ISLAND, one of the famous Islands in the Park, provides a great underwater view with clear water .The Island also has a beautiful beaches and long cost line. A great place to spend your holiday.
- BIDADARI ISLAND, Located nearby Labuan Bajo, a place where you could go snorkeling and swimming.Then we go back to Labuan Bajo and transfer to La Prima Hotel.
- Dinner at Pesona Flores Hotel.
WAE REBO TOUR
Pick up at Hotel at.08.00am and drive to Denge Village, it takes about 4 hours by Car.On the way to Denge village will pass the mountain of Flores Island, rice fields and the daily life of locals.Denge Village is a starting point/Trekking point to Wae Rebo ,it takes about 2,5 hours trekking to reach the Village of Wae Rebo.
- Wae Rebo is an old Manggarain Village, situated in the middle west of Flores Island. It’s surrounded by Mountain View.The Village offers a visitors a unique opportunity to see authentic Manggarai housing and to experience the everyday life of the local community. In the Village of Wae Rebo, visitors could see Mbaru Niang; traditional, circular cone shaped houses with unique architecture. Nowadays it’s still a place to hold meetings, rituals and traditional ceremony. In 2012, Wae Rebo winning award of UNESCO Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation plus Award of Excellence.
- Stay overnight and Dinner at a Local House in Wae Rebo Village.
WAE REBO – LABUAN BAJO
After breakfast get back to Denge village where lunch will be served. After lunch we drive back to Labuan bajo with Great Memories.Stay overnight at Bintang Flores Hotel in Labuan Bajo.
Dinner at Artomorow Restorant.
RANGKO CAVE – BATU CERMIN
Pick up at 08.00 an in Hotel and start the Tour, today we are going to visit 2 objects surrounding Labuan Bajo Town.
- Rangko Cave, located in isolated place Rangko Village close to Labuan Bajo, this Cave has a uniq pool with high salty water. Visitors also able to swim there with stalagmite stalactites.This Cave could reach by Car from Labuan Bajo to Rangko Village and the Local Boat will take us another 20 minutes more to the Cave.
- Batu cermin Cave, is one of the tourist object in Labuan Bajo Town,this Cave has many shape of stalagmites and stalactites,the story said that Stone Mirror Cave was found by the Dutch man named Theodore Verhoven in 1951,He was a missionarie for the Chatolic Church and also as an Archeolog.
- Silvia Hill, a best spot for sunset and enjoy the view of Labuan Bajo Town.
- Back to Bintang Flores Hotel and Farewell Dinner at Atlantis on Rock Restaurant.
After a light breakfast at Hotel, the Guide and Driver will pick you up and driver to the Airport of Labuan Bajo, and fly back to Bali with a great memory.
- Mini van
- Boat with AC and shower
- 4 Nights at 3 star Hotel in Labuan Bajo
- Meals during a program.
- Local Guide
- Entrance fee for Komodo National Park and Wae Rebo.
- Mineral water
- Dive Master
- Snorkeling and Diving gears
- Personal needs
- Alcohol or soft drink
What to bring:
- Mosquito spray
- Sun lotion
- Trekking shoes
- Personal medication