|DAILY SPEED BOAT TO KOMODO|
|TOUR CODE||SB 01||PRICE||CALL|
|DURATION||1 DAY||MIN BOOKING|
PADAR ISLAND – KOMODO ISLAND – PINK BEACH – MANTA POINT – KANAWA ISLAND
We provide a Tour Packages to Komodo National Park with the fastest way.
“NUSA SATU” speed Boat ready to explore Komodo National Park with sharing system and It leaves from Labuan Bajo at.07.00 am.
There are 5 stops during a program such as:
1. PADAR ISLAND is the third largest island in the Komodo National Park. It is located in the south central of the park, between Komodo and Rinca Island. In the past, Padar was one of the island in Komodo where there were dragons live. Along with the illegal hunting activities by human being, they are slowly disappeared and almost unable to see them anymore, even once. Nowadays, the island remains empty with no dragons. However, other wild animals such as wild boars are still around daily. In this Island you can go trekking to see the wonderful view of Komodo National Park. After that we are going to Komodo Island.
2. KOMODO ISLAND is the largest Island in Komodo National Park, here is the main home of Komodo dragon. Beside that this Island also has many kind of animals and birds.
3. PINK BEACH is the most famous beach among the beaches in Komodo National Park due to the color of sands is pink, and provides a great underwater view.
4. MANTA POINT, the place where could go snorkeling and stay close with the Giant Manta.
5. KANAWA ISLAND,one of the famous Island in the Park, provides a great underwater view with a clear water.The Island also has a beautiful beaches and long cost line.A great place to spend your holiday.
Hotel pickup/drop service
Mineral water + Snack
All Entrance fee in Komodo National Park (IDR.325.000/Person)