- Meeting assistance at Labuan Bajo Airport then drives to L.Bajo harbor for getting on board.
- Sailing to Rinca Island.Afternoon hiking on Rinca Island for hunting the Lizards by your camera.
- Stay overnight on board.
- Early morning sailing to Komodo Island.
- After having breakfast, explore the second habitat of the Lizards on Komodo Island.
- Sailing to Red Beach for snorkeling.Then sail back to Labuan Bajo. On the way will pass Bidadari Island for snorkeling and enjoy the sunset.
- Stay overnight in L.Bajo
- Melo Village is our first point. It is an ideal place for seeing the great view of the islands around Komodo National Park and little forest surrounding it.
- Cancar is a small village with a spectacular view of spider web rice field.
- Ruteng Pu’u village is a traditional House and village of Manggaraian.
- Ruteng is a cool town surrounded by beautiful rice fields on the gentle slopes.
- Stay overnight in Ruteng.
- Golo Curu is a spectacular early morning view of the hills, rice fields, and mountain valleys.
- Ranamese is a small lake that has a pleasant picnic spot surrounded by jungle clad hills.
- Aimere is a place that produces local wine in a traditional way.
- Bajawa is a great place to explore the most interesting country side and the traditional village of Ngada people.
- Soa is a large hot spring surrounded by a small forest.
- Overnight in Bajawa.
- Explore the traditional village of Bajawa (Bena village)
- Bela Village is another attractive traditional village and House of Ngada people
- Stay overnight in Bajawa
- Nanga Panda, famous for its blue stone.
- Ende is a pleasant town surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery.
- Detusoko is a terrace rice field on the slopes
- Ndua Ria is a traditional fruit market.
- Moni, a small village as a gateway to the Three Color Lake, Kelimutu Volcano.
- stay overnight in Moni Village
- Kelimutu Three Color Lake. Early morning start to climb the volcano. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of sun rise and three Color Lake from the bank of the crater.
- Jopu is a village as a centre of ikat weaving.
- Wolowaru is the only one chestnut fruit industry in Flores and the typical house of Ende people
- Waiara Black Sandy Beach is famous beach for sun bathing and snorkeling (snorkeling gear is provided by customers).
- Maumere is a sea port located in the East of Flores.
Free program and drive to Maumere airport for the next destination.
|EXPLORE FLORES 8D/7D|
|TOUR CODE||EF 04||PRICE||CALL|
|DURATION||8 DAYS||MIN BOOKING||2 PEOPLE|
- AC coach
- English speaking guide
- entrance fee
- snorkeling gear on boat trip to Komodo National Park.
- personal needs.
Additional charge for snorkeling trip to some islands around Waiara Beach