Day 01 (overseas)
- Pick up at Hotel/Airport drop to Harbor and get on Boat to Rinca Island.
- Trekking in Rinca Island and you have an opportunity to see a Komodo Dragon and other wild animals such as Timor deer,Wild boar,Hourses,buffalo and many kind of Birds.
- After trekking in Rinca Island, We sail to Padar Island and it takes about 2 hours.
- Padar Island is one of the best spot to see the view of Komodo National Park and beyond.
- Finally we sail to Kalong Island and stay overnight on Boat.
- At 06.00 am, we sail to Loh Liang,Komodo Island.
- After breakfast on Boat we go trekking on Komodo Island and you have an opportunity to see a Komodo dragon and other wild animals such as Timor deer, Wild boar, buffalo and many kind of Birds.
- Afterwards we are going to Pink Beach,it takes about 30 minutes.Pink Beach is one of the best spot for snorkeling.
- Manta point, a spot to see Manta in Komodo National Park.
- Kanawa Island, located closed by Labuan Bajo the place where you could go snorkeling and swimming .The Island has beautiful beaches and great underwater view.At 15.00 pm we go back to Labuan Bajo and transfer to Hotel.
- overnight in Labuan Bajo
Day 03 (overland)
Labuan Bajo – Wae Rebo
Pick up at Hotel and drive to Wae Rebo.
- WaeRebo is an old ManggarainVillage, situated in the middle west of Flores Island. It’s surrounded by Mountain View.The Village offers a visitors a unique opportunity to see authenticManggarai housing and to experience the everyday life of the local community. In the Village of WaeRebo, visitors could see MbaruNiang; traditional, circular cone shaped houses with unique architecture. Nowadays it’s still a place to hold meetings, rituals and traditional ceremony. In 2012,Wae Rebo winning award of UNESCO Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation plus Award of Excellence
- stay overnight in Wae Rebo Village
Wae Rebo Village – Ruteng
After breakfast in Wae Rebo we go back to Denge Village (starting point).
- Cancar is a small village with a spectacular view of spider web rice field.
- Ruteng is a cool town surrounded by beautiful rice fields on the gentle slopes.
- Stay overnight in Ruteng.
Ruteng – Bena – Moni
- Bena Village,is a great place to explore the most interesting country side and the traditional village of Ngada people
- Moni, a small village as a gateway to the Three Color Lake, Kelimutu Volcano
- Stay overnight in Moni Village.
Kelimutu – Ende/Maumere
- Kelimutu Three Color Lake. Early morning start to climb the volcano. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of sun rise and three Color Lake from the bank of the crater.
- Transfer to Ende/Maumere Airport.
|EXPLORE KOMODO – WAE REBO – KELIMUTU 6D/5N|
|TOUR CODE||EF 06||PRICE||CALL|
|DURATION||6 HARI||BOOKING MIN||2 PERSON|
- Mini van
- Driver Guide
- Entrance Ticket
- Boat with AC cabin and shower
- snorkeling gears.
- Meals for Land program
- personal needs
- flight ticket.