|PRIVATE RINCA – KOMODO 2D/1N TOURS|
|TOUR CODE||KT 02||PRICE||CALL|
|DURATION||2 DAYS||MIN BOOKING||2 PEOPLE|
Labuan Bajo – Rinca Island – Padar Island – Kalong Island
Pick up at the Airport of Komodo at.09.30 am the drive to Labuan Bajo and get on Boat.
Departure from Labuan Bajo at 11.00 am to RINCA ISLAND it takes about 2 hours by local boat, you do hiking in open savanna and you can see many kinds of animals like water buffalo, monkey, Komodo dragon, eagle and many others animal. After that we continue to Pink Beach for snorkeling.
Stay overnight at Kalong Komodo Island.
· PADAR ISLAND is the third largest island in the Komodo National Park. It is located in the south central of the park, between Komodo and Rinca Island. In the past, Padar was one of the island in Komodo where there were dragons live. Along with the illegal hunting activities by human being, they are slowly disappeared and almost unable to see them anymore, even once. Nowadays, the island remains empty with no dragons. However, other wild animals such as wild boars are still around daily. In this Island you can do snorkeling and swimming and do trekking for see the wonderful view of Komodo National Park, after enjoy the beach than continue to Flying fox Island.Stay overnight on Board.
· Komodo Island is the largest Island in Komodo National Park, here is the main of home komodo dragon. Beside that this Island also has many kind of animals and birds.
· Pink Beach is the most famous beach among the beaches in Komodo National Park due to the color of sands is pink, and provides a great underwater view.
· Manta Point, the place where could go snorkeling and stay close with the giant manta.
· Kanawa Island,located closed by Labuan Bajo the place where you could snorkeling and swimming .The Island has beautiful beaches and great underwater view.
· Back to Labuan Bajo and transfer to Hotel.
Boat cabin with full AC, and shower
All fee in national park (Rp.375.000/Person/day)
Alcohol or soft drink
What to bring: