|PRIVATE RINCA – KOMODO 4D/3N TOURS|
|TOUR CODE||KT 04||PRICE||CALL|
|DURATION||4 DAYS||MIN BOOKING||2 PEOPLE|
Labuan Bajo – Sebayur Island –Sabolo Island – Kelor Island – Fllying Fox Island
Depart from Labuan Bajo to Sebayur Island at.08.00am for snorkeling and swimming, afterwards we are going to Sabolo island for snorkeling and swimming as well.Sabolo island is one of the famous islands in Komodo National Park and has a great underwater view with white sandy beaches.
Then we continue Our program to Kelor Island for snorkeling and soft hiking to the hill top of the Island.
Finally after enjoy the beach than continue to Flying fox Island.
Stay overnight on Board.
Rinca Island – Padar Island – Kalong Island
· RINCA ISLAND,takes about 30 minutes from flying fox Island, you do hiking in open savanna and you can see many kinds of animals like water buffalo, monkey, Komodo dragon, eagle and many others animal. After that we continue to Padar Island.
· PADAR ISLAND is the third largest island in the Komodo National Park. It is located in the south central of the park, between Komodo and Rinca Island. In the past, Padar was one of the island in Komodo where there were dragons live. Along with the illegal hunting activities by human being, they are slowly disappeared and almost unable to see them anymore, even once. Nowadays, the island remains empty with no dragons. However, other wild animals such as wild boars are still around daily. In this Island you can do snorkeling and swimming and do trekking for see the wonderful view of Komodo National Park, after enjoy the beach than continue to Flying fox of Komodo Island.Stay overnight on Board.
Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Manta Point – Gili Laba Island
· Komodo Island is the largest Island in Komodo National Park, here is the main of home komodo dragon. Beside that this Island also has many kind of animals and birds.
· Pink Beach is the most famous beach among the beaches in Komodo National Park due to the color of sands is pink, and provides a great underwater view.
· Manta Point, the place where could go snorkeling and stay close with the giant manta.
· Gili Laba Island, located in the north of Komodo Island with a spectacular under water view.
Stay overnight on Board
GiliLawa –Kanawa Island for snorkeling then continue to Labuan Bajo.
Boat cabin with full AC, and shower
Local Guide who arrange the program during 4 days.
All fee in national park (IDR.375.000/day/Person)
Alcohol or soft drink
What to bring: